Saturday, September 11, 2010

New Project

I'm going to be tackling this mess next.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I don't know how it got so out of control, all these toys.

Well, yes I do.

Anna had a birthday, and while she didn't get many toys, the toys she did get we didn't have any room for, so they got stuck on top of things.

What I really need to do is sit down and get rid of all the infant toys, and move most of the books upstairs to their bedroom.

My kids have too many books. But in my world, you can never have too many books. So I keep on buying them.

Pictures of their room soon to come.

My camera has finally died, RIP. It is a short story of a long painful death. It includes the word "sand", which when talking about a camera, is never a good thing.

The last picture I was able to take with my camera yesterday. It must have known where it was going.
Photobucket

Cheers (sniff sniff)
Marina

No comments:

Post a Comment