Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Shed Pictures

The reason I didn't post these last night is because I went to bed at 8:30.  My kids went to bed at 8:15.  I didn't leave any time in between the kids going to bed and passing out on my bed to post.  Sorry!

Here they are.  Just looking at them makes me nervous.  It is a big job with lots of heavy stuff, big stuff and oddly shaped stuff.  And all this stuff is supposed to fit in a eight by ten shed.

Funny, I know.

From the door:
Photobucket

Left side:
Photobucket

Right side:
Photobucket

Loft:
Photobucket

Rafters:
Photobucket

Back:
Photobucket

And underneath all that mess is a snow blower.  Somewhere on the right side...


This is a big job.  Made even bigger by the fact that I have to enlist my husband's help.  It is hard to get him to work on the weekends.  I'm still waiting for my rocking chair to be fixed, it broke when my monkey was two...

No comments:

Post a Comment