Sunday, October 3, 2010

Fall Photoshoot

Each season I take a picture of the kids doing something ... seasonal.  I started this with Monkey when he was teeny tiny, but the pictures of the two of them have been priceless so far.  Mostly because they feed off each other while I'm taking the pictures and turn in to total goof balls.

Here are some of the pictures from the weekend.  These are the half decent ones.   I took 123 pictures.  Thanks goodness for continuous shoot settings on cameras...

Photobucket


Strangle hold!

Photobucket


My little lady spent the whole photo shoot shouting YEAH!!!!  Thus the funny faces in the next two photos.

Photobucket


Photobucket


Then I started to lose them...

Going...
Photobucket


going...

Photobucket


gone.

Photobucket



The guy in the back, in the hole, with the shovel?  Yeah, that's my husband.  He spent the weekend digging an eleven by five foot hole.


Other things we did this weekend?


Apple picking

Photobucket

Learning to stand up without pushing up or holding on to anything

Photobucket

And looking at the beautiful fall colours.  It was heavenly up north this weekend.

Photobucket 



Shed pictures will be posted tomorrow!!

Cheers!
Marina

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of your Fall!!!! ha ha. And the kids pics are so freaking cute I can't stand it. go Anna

    ReplyDelete