Friday, November 26, 2010

Baby It's Cold Outside!

Apologies for my absence.  Things have been a bit crazy with work and home life.  I have no clue how you full time working mom's do it!  I'm only working part time and I can barely get enough time together to scrub the toilet, let alone keep the office from piling up with junk (which, by the way, I haven't been successful in.  I totally fell off the organization wagon there, pictures to come soon).  But I've really missed blogging and now that the semester is coming to a close, I'm going to get back to blogging again.  Even if it means I have to stay up past 8pm!  Now back to the regularly scheduled programming.

The weather has FINALLY turned cold here.  Thank goodness.  I was about to send a letter to Mother Nature reminding her that I live in Canada, not Florida.

With this burst of Jack Frost inspired weather, my little man has been bitten by the Christmas decorating bug.  He got his Kringle on and it has spread all around my house.  He worked for an hour putting this together (I huge the lights has per his instructions):



I can't wait to see what he does when we get a tree.  He calls this his Christmas Extragansfa (ha ha, extravaganza).

I love him.

'til next time,

Marina Kringle

No comments:

Post a Comment