Sunday, May 2, 2010

Just wanted to say thanks!

I just wanted to say thanks to all the people who have joined me through this blog.

I don't know if you understand how much it means to me that you are taking the time to see how my baking cupboard turned out, to learn that I can't vacuum with socks on and to read about my latest frustration.

It also has kept me accountable and made each task a little easier to do and harder to give up on knowing that I have people cheering me on and expecting to see after pictures, LOL.

While many have said this is a silly thing to waste a year on, I take to heart the fact that you are here with me, supporting me.

So, thank you!!!

I've read the first two bedroom chapters of my organizing book (much of which was more soul searching mumbo-jumbo) and will update tomorrow. Today has been a day of days and I just can't get the thoughts to fall from my fingers correctly.

Thanks again!!

Marina

1 comment:

  1. You're welcome Marina. If it's something you endeavor, it's not stupid. Just because someone else doesn't understand the desire doesn't mean it's not important :)

    ReplyDelete