I have tons of them.
Many of them are related to cleaning.
Here is a list :)
1. I can't vacuum with socks or shoes on. I have to have bare feet. I need to feel the clean. If I still feel things on my feet when I'm vacuuming, I need to re-vacuum that area.
2. I have to have the windows open when I vacuum because I hate the smell (not even my love affair with my vacuum has made the smell go away, although he does smell less than my last one).
3. I can't touch the food at the bottom of the sink without gloves. It actually makes me gag. Don't know why because I've caught my child's puke in my bare hands before...
4. I can't use mops because of the smell. Even my brand new one had a weird smell that I couldn't stand. I have to use the swiffers and it drives me nuts because it is so wasteful. I'm still trying to find a solution to this issue.
5. Dishes that my husband washes and leaves in the drying rack I re-wash. Shhhhhh. Don't say anything. I don't trust that they were washed properly, and we have a dish washer so it really is only the odd time that this happens.
6. If my pots and pans and stainless steel bowls have not been put back properly (AKA my husband unloaded the dish rack and dishwasher) I can't cook until everything is back in it's proper spot.
There are many more, but those are the ones I ran in to tonight as I was doing the 20 minute tidy.
Have to go shower and clean the tub!