Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Day seven, 101 things for a housewife to do day and kitchen cleaning day.

I have decided to randomly pick a number out of a box for the 101 things to do, as it is broken in to sections, one of which is things to build (yes, build, not make) and that could get pricey if I have to do all of them in a row, so a random number each Wednesday and Friday it will be.

Today's number 51, Mending Pots and Pans. Very handy actually because two of my pot handles are on the verge of falling off and need to be mended. I'll let you know how it goes tonight.

Kitchen scrubbing day is today as well. Not looking forward to this as this is the first time I've actually scrubbed my kitchen, and now that I have taken a closer look to assess the job, my cabinets are looking very grungy. Around each handle there is a layer of yuck that you can't really see unless you look at it, but none the less, kind of gross. I guess wiping them down doesn't do the trip, it needs a little elbow grease.

I've also got to wash the first floor windows today. Not sure how I'm going to wash the outside of them because they can't be reached from the ground and the hose water hasn't been turned on yet. The only windows that actually come out of the tracks are those that are on our second floor.

Away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment