Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Frustration

I have too much kitchen stuff.

Or not enough cupboard space.

Or both.

And what is really irking me is that in all the books they all recommend going out and buying things so that you can make your kitchen workable. Nice to suggest but 1. This is not supposed to be costing me anything and 2. I don't have any room for anything else in my kitchen. Isn't that kind of why I'm doing this????????

Even the Organizing book is telling me that I need this or need that. Well, all I have is a big mess and no room for any extra stuff!

I'm about ready to throw in the towel. The tea towel that is. BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE ANY DARN SPACE FOR THEM IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!! I don't have enough drawers, my shelves are never at the right height no matter how many times I adjust them, and my counter space in severely lacking. And the tea towels are supposed to be in the kitchen for ease of access so you don't have to go traipsing around the house to go get one.

Rant over. Exit left, dim lights, drop curtain.

Sigh. I'm not throwing in the towel because I refuse to live an unorganized life anymore. I feel like I am looking for a puzzle piece and I`ve been looking and looking and I all I'm doing is confusing myself. What I should do is step away for a day, but that just wouldn't be me, lol. And the fact of the matter is, when I open up my baking cupboard, I know it is all worth it.

My baking cupboard is a work of art now :)

I have a crazy sense of pride when I look at it.

I like to open it up, just for the fun of it, and look at its beauty.

I guess that is a step in the right direction. The rest will soon follow.

I hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment