Here we go again!
1. Skinny jeans for babies. Really? Is that necessary?
2. The tv show Toddlers and Tiaras. This is like Toddler Jersey Shore. Seriously, the drama is unreal and the parents are worse than the children. And what in heaven's name is putting children in fake teeth, make up, extensions and heels teaching them? Many moms say it isn't any different than a child using her mom's clothes and make up and playing dress up. Uh, the difference is when she plays dress-up she isn't required to perform what is often very adult like dance moves and wake up at 4am just to have her hair put in.
3. All the hype surrounding the George Clooney movie The American. That is two hours of my life I am never going to be get back.
4. Why Torontonian's can't just suck it up and deal with the weather we are dealt. Really, we look like fools to the rest of the country when we whine about our weather.
5. The children's tv shows Waybalo and The Wot Wots. I cannot for the life of me understand what these characters are saying. Neither of my kids watch it, but I have been found watching it trying to decipher their babble in to something that is near English, and I can't. Every so often I catch a word here or there, so I know they are TRYING to speak English, but most of the time all I hear is Charlie Brown's teacher on helium.
And that's my beef for today!