Monday, May 24, 2010

I'm a bad bad bad blogger. I'm still here, and still working on keeping the house organized and I still cleaning the office. I actually think that one is going to take two months. I'm finding it really hard to fit everything in. Between playing at the park, patio and at play dates I'm having problems juggling all of the house work. I'm still keeping up but I usually end up doing everything either in the early morning or late at night. I just don't want the kids to have to stay in because I need to vacuum or scrub the bathroom. And we are gone pretty much every weekend so I don't even have my back up days like I used to.

So, I trudge on. I have the before pictures that I need to upload, and progress pictures as well that I can post.

right now though, I'm going to bed, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment